Time to Revisit My Addictions
I have over 67,000 NTN Players Plus points, and am (as of this evening) in 10th place at Tequila Hoppers (even though I hardly ever play at that location).

I'm planning a trip to St Louis, and I thought I'd check out some nearby NTN gaming places. The one closest to the St Louis Arch turns out to be Faces in East St Louis, Illinois. NTN doesn't really tell you about its locations, so I thought I'd do a web search to find out more about this establishment. Well, I found out about it. Turns out they're hiring:

We're looking for hot cage dancers!

You've seen them at Babylon on "Queer As Folk"... you've seen them dancing in our cages on Saturday night... We are looking for guys who can dance and who look good doing it... guys aren't ashamed of the bodies that they have been working on... guys who love to dance and be part of the show. We are looking for hot, sweaty cage dancers and flaggers to keep the party pumping. Email us with pix and your bio if you want to be a Faces cage dancer or come in and talk with the owner.

ALSO - we are accepting applications for Bartenders/Barbacks, Greeters/Bouncers, & Shot Boys.


Well, I decided that this might not be the NTN location for me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
That would definitely be a deterrent for me.

Popular posts from this blog