Dr. Who


Peeked at Alli Deluxe's blog for the first time in a long time and found this.



For my part, I'd see the occasional Dr. Who (color) in the late 1980s (I of course lived in Southern California at the time), but I only remember a couple of things about it.
  • I could anger my BBS friend Starfish very easily by saying that Dr. Who would get into a phone booth. (For the unwashed, the proper term is "tardis.")

  • I remember the beginning of an episode that featured British astronauts. Even today, the idea of British astronauts just strikes me as hilarious. (Sorry, Ed.)


From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Jennifer said…
I never saw it! I'll have to check it out.
Ontario Emperor said…
From the limited time that I saw it, it looks like a very inventive show. Dr. Who himself was played by several actors during the run of the series, but the changes of appearance of Dr. Who were somehow part of the story.

Popular posts from this blog