At least she's not anorexic, I guess


The latest on this consequential story:


Celebrity Paris Hilton was arrested in Hollywood early on Thursday for suspected drunk driving, but she said the incident had been blown out of proportion and that she may have been speeding to get a late-night burger.

Hilton, 25, the heiress to the Hilton hotel dynasty known for her hard-partying lifestyle, was pulled over by police in Hollywood around 1 a.m. for driving erratically.

She told KIIS-FM radio in an interview on Thursday morning that she had been to a charity fund-raiser party after a long day shooting a music video and had just one margarita.

"I had one margarita (and) was starving because I had not eaten all day," she said. "Maybe I was speeding a little bit and I got pulled over. I was just really hungry and I wanted to have an In-N-Out Burger."



Re-read that last sentence, Carl Karcher Enterprises.


Hamburger chain Carl's Jr. is making no apologies for its new Spicy Burger television commercial, which features Hilton hotel heiress and reality TV star Paris Hilton in a skin-tight swimsuit soaping up a Bentley and crawling all over it before taking a big bite out of the burger.


But after a full day and night of work, Hilton apparently prefers In-N-Out. I doubt Carl's Jr. will hire her again, and last I checked In-N-Out doesn't do TV spots.

Actually, the part of this story that interests me is the fact that Hilton hadn't eaten all day. Why doesn't she take lunch breaks during her video shoots? Or did she think that yesterday's video shoot would be like the Carl's Jr. video shoot, and that food would be provided while the cameras were rolling?

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog