My Farrakhan parody


Originally written in the comments here.


And here I am, standing in Washington amongst the statues, and someone tells me that Jennifer in Ohio - 88 44? no - that Jennifer in Ohio is getting sick of people quoting part of William Bennett's statement and not quoting all of it. That is contextual disenhancement, and I am going to explain to you what that is by taking letters and syllables in random order and pontificating upon them. That's because Louis starts with the "stu." "Stu" is a common sportscaster name, Stu Nahan, Stu Lantz, and that means that we are in competition. It's the forces of good versus the Yankees - I mean the forces of evil. Now you have to add a "p" to "stu" and you get "stup." No, I'm not gonna tell you why you add the "p," but I drank a lot of water before I started giving this one hour speech. Now if you studied psychology, you probably ran across the concept of the "id," but I blew off those classes and I can't remember what it was about, but I'll use it anyway. And no, I don't know what a stup is, but if I put the "stup" and the "id" together, I get "stupid." And yes, it's stupid to call Bill Bennett a fascist, and it's stupid to get gambling advice from him because he lost so much money.


From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog