Don't mess with a mad drunk


Euler is not happy with Brazil's loss to France today:


We played nothing! What was Parreira thinking??? Roberto Carlos? Cafu? Brazil didn’t play. The players were merely watching the game. We lost against a poor side. Shame on us, shame on Parreira, shame on Ronaldinho. Congrats to Zidane. Played well. No more Parreira! He played that ugly style in 1994 and he avoided our attack to perform all we could do now again....

Sorry if I sound too angry, but I am. Our team had Samba in the bus ONLY! In this World Cup we had no samba on the pitch. I’m a little drunk but these are my feelings now. Completely pissed off!!!



But the comments are, as expected, wide open in several mental spaces:


Native Son | July 1st, 2006 at 11:28 pm

Brazilian folks.

To begin with, my condolences.

I rarely do this but I have to do this because of some people in your country who are anything but civil.

PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL.

When Argentina was eliminated by Germany, some of you folks brought their crap to the Argentinean blog. You were so exhorted, so full of yourselves and so boisterous and jestful.

NOw, it is your turn to cry.

I feel for you. I love Argentina (and I am KEnyan), my brother and sister support Brazil and my other sister supports France. My third bro doesn’t care. You see, we are citizens of the world and we still coexist as we should but what some of you did in the Arg. blog is just beneath you. It was so spiteful that it made me furious. Beware what you wish others for nature has a way of equalising the score.

That is all I have to say. Viva France. They did a nice job but let’s learn to live with each other and above all, with courtesy and dignity.

Oh! And by the way, you were playing at 70% of the Argentineans classy, highy stylish and elegant game. Where they were flawless and highly technical, you were ordinary and forceful. The Arg. play very beautiful football but we all know that it is goals that count. They certainly won the hearts of Billions around the world!

My point? Humility.

Posted from United States
Massimo | July 1st, 2006 at 11:45 pm

Hey it was a good thing that ronaldinho wore that headband

maybe next time he can cover more of his face, that way I don’t have to puke when I see him

Posted from Italy
Nazir | July 1st, 2006 at 11:47 pm

I have been Brazilian Fan since my childhood but this time I was extremely dissapointed in the way Brazilian played. The same brazilian were very serious in 2002 but this time they just came to participate. I think bring back Scolari as coach what he is doing for Portugal is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from Canada
Philip | July 1st, 2006 at 11:54 pm

This is depressing. At least when my other team (USA) loses it’s because they have no talent and are supposed to lose. I really thought Brasil could turn up their play a notch when it mattered, but I was wrong.

Posted from United States
Angelo | July 1st, 2006 at 11:57 pm

Shit on Parreira !

Where were Brazil ?

Posted from Brazil
Aboud | July 1st, 2006 at 11:57 pm

“Parreira can go train Saudi Arabia again!!!”

Good God, thats a fate I wouldnt wish on my worst enemies

Posted from Saudi Arabia



From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog