I Feel Safest Of All In Tsars (Whomp)


Tony Pierce's trip to the Viper Room to see Tsar reminded me of my trip to Genghis Cohen to see Renee Myara, which reminded me that Renee played a date while I was in Dallas.

But first, let's see Renee's comments on the Genghis Cohen appearance:


Thanks to all who made the Genghis show!

It was an amazing turn out. We will be in the studio starting July 30th, recording 5 new tracks!!! We will also be at The Kibitz Room in LA on the 8th of August, with my friend Tomek Fior! Also at The Mint on the 24th. Check the tour page for address and times!!!! CHEERS FRIENDS!!!!!!

PS. I've also heard some whispers of a live video in the make....ssshhhhhhh..............



No reviews of Kibitz yet, but there are several additional dates scheduled.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog