Donald Mitchell is a Newspaperman, I Guess (or, Forward to the Future)


Donald Mitchell authors the blog Live Better than a Billionaire on $5 Extra a Day.

If you click on this link, you can see his entry for Sunday, August 28.

Note that I am writing this on Friday, August 26.

So let's see what he said...whoops, what he will say:


Do you feel your best when you are overweight? I know that I don't. In fact, I am acutely aware at such times of feeling uncomfortable. My clothes are too tight. The seat is too small. My stomach feels bloated. You get the idea....

Imagine yourself feeling a little overwhelmed by your weight and all those negative internal messages. Now, try to think about God, peace, happiness, forgiveness and all the other spiritual subjects and states. I'll bet you're thinking about a hot fudge sundae instead. That's what I mean about being overweight. It takes you away from your soul's food which is nourishment for your spirit rather than your oversized waist line....



It then gets into some visualization stuff that reminds me of the "bless your refrigerator" stuff from Louise L. Hay. But I guess it could be worse.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog