Vacation - Gallup, NM, August 1-2, 2005



Comfort Inn, 3208 US 66 W, Gallup NM 87301
Safeway, 980 N Hwy 491, Gallup NM 87301



As mentioned previously, we ate Safeway for dinner this evening, primarily because we weren't all that hungry after our Cracker Barrel visit (comfort food ain't dainty).

Although this appeared to be a nice motel, either it has very thin walls or we had very noisy neighbors (or both).

This is the first of many opportunities that I had to take a swim. I didn't partake (basically, I didn't want to have to worry about a wet swimsuit, considering that our trunk was very jam-packed).

P.S. I forgot to mention that this was the first of several motels to offer free Internet access - something that hasn't caught on in the business hotels yet. This allowed me to look up the locations of post offices in Grants and Santa Rosa.

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog