Praising the Unfocused Marketing Strategy
Semi-related to the stuff below. Buster done observed:


So it seems that the literary world loves everybody on my link list....well....not EVERYbody, but Jen from Jennsylvania, Cori from A Gag Reflex, Chris from The Good Husband, and most recently Alli from 63 Days - have all got literary agents either sniffing around the edges, or actually conferring with them, as a result of their exceptional writing/blogging skills. So, obviously it pays to link to me. I deliver results - and it costs nothing but your self-respect!

As for me....I'm the homeless man's version of Stephen King....except I'm better looking....and my wife is actually hot....and I live in a warm place....and I've never been run over by a car....and I have more money than him...well...maybe that last one was a lie....but I'll never tell.

I think I've got to start another blog, and fill it with emotionally touching stories about my life. It'll all be made up, but no one but you will know that - and you won't tell....[T]hat will get the literary agents buzzing around me in no time at all.



I done observed und replied (link to entry on fake Nick Nolte blog not in original comment):


I'm not sure how one stands out in the blog world, to separate oneself from the pack. (My "White Album" strategy has not brought me fame and fortune, yet.) I suspect that the best way to do it is to impersonate a celebrity. Remember the fake Nick Nolte blog? It's time for a fake Michael Jackson blog...NOT.


Did I just end that entry with the word "NOT"? Dang. Next I'll be saying "Emperor out" or getting a Gmail account or sumfin.

Comments

Photominer said…
Hi OE, don't feel bad, I used "shizat" the other day. I started laughing ay myself, a lot.
Ontario Emperor said…
All we are saying is Word.

Popular posts from this blog

In which we enter the alternative universe in which police always believe dreadlocked individuals

If at first you don't succeed...