Oh, the searches they search
While waiting for Tom Davis (without Al Franken) to Make a Difference, let's look at some recent searches that hit this blog:


what happened to john london on knbr (Google)


Don't know; I'm only tracking the Tony Bruno thing, and I haven't even tracked that lately. However, I can tell you that Krystal Fernandez is now doing ads for a mens' clothing store called Joseph A. Bank - one of those places for which the models have fully natural poses:




%22lucy and ramona and sunset sam%22 (Google)


See here I dang forgot that "Nez" was a term that people use.


%22naked elastigirl%22 (Google)


Sorry, not here, but at least I'm sparing other people the misery.


what song from the 1963 did george harrison get accused of stealing lyrics my sweet lord from%3F (Google)


"He's So Fine." You're welcome.


%22angi taylor%22 %2B %22chicago%22 %2B %22pregnant%22 (Yahoo)


I have no idea whether this is true or not. Despite my best efforts, I have not been able to find out anything about Angi Taylor since she left Philadelphia. However, my Angi Taylor search hits are increasing, so she must have surfaced somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog