Ripped From This Week's Headlines
Courtesy Annika and defamer.com, I have discovered the blog I'm Stuck in Rehab With Pat O'Brien. Sample entry:


Played checkers with Pat O'Brien this morning. He's an intense competitor. Beat me four times in a row. I'm pretty good at checkers. It's rare that I get beaten. So I asked him what his secret was.

"I pretend you are Mark McGrath," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"You ever play in any competitive checkers tournaments?" I asked.

No answer.

"You prefer checkers over chess?" I asked him.

No answer. Instead he just sat there staring at me like he wanted to kick box.

"You still pretending I'm Mark McGrath?"

"Yes," he answered.

Then Pat O'Brien buried his face in his hands and cried.

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
Whitney has joined the house, though frankly I'd be more impressed if River Phoenix, Jim Morrison, or Elvis Presley stopped by. If Hank Williams (Sr.) showed up, I'd be in hog heaven.

Popular posts from this blog