Oh the Searches You Find
I've just checked my latest BlogPatrol stats, as a refresher after checking the elevations of various French cities (don't ask). Don't know how some of these people got to my blog, but I didn't have the information they requested, a mistake that I will now rectify.


Women Bare Breasts in Prince Charles Visit (Yahoo)


It happened in Wellington, New Zealand. One instance was an anti-monarchy protest - the woman had written "Get your colonial shame off my breasts" on the front of her body - and in the other instance, "a bare-chested woman carrying a small child...was dragged away shouting, 'I just want to feed my baby.'"


simms metal in san bernardino (Overture)


Well, I found various listings of a Sims Metal or Sims Metals at 15615 Arrow in Fontana. But they don't have a web page. They just have metal.


contact email address for bear alcoholic breweries in usa %26 asia %26 japan %26 europeans (Google)


I found a number of breweries with "Bear" in their title.


%22Only When I Lose Myself %22 explanation of the song (Google)


I could not find any written explanation of Martin's intent in the lyrics, so you must suffer with my speculation. This song appeared after the secular predestination themes of "Ultra," and before the suffering union theme of "I Am You" from "Exciter." However, you can rest assured that the song probably has nothing to do with the video.


shaquille o%27neal%27s big schlong (Google)


I have no desire to research this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog