More on Seegars
Yes, I bought some cigars a week ago.

No, I didn't light any of them. In fact, I carried the same cigar around for about a week, until it finally fell apart.

So this is what I learn from Acting: a cigar can fall apart if not smoked.

Luckily I have four more smokes that should last me through Saturday afternoon.

Incidentally, I got in full costume, including string tie, for last night's rehearsal. And dang it, I look like Colonel Sanders. Everyone was asking me for a bucket.

Brings a whole new meaning to the line "one big breast in the middle of her chest."





So, naturally, I turned to the Strange Woman, the Judge, and others, and said, "Here's my secret ingredient!" and pulled out the cigar.

However, none of them were familiar with the alternative uses of Phillies Blunts. If you include special ingredients in the breading of fried chicken, will your customers want to eat more fried chicken?

Well, I'm leaving work now (after a late lunch) and won't be back until Monday. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog