An SNL Intervention


Lorne Michaels has a reputation of being aloof, and Tina Fey has a wisecracking persona, but they may have saved Lindsay Lohan's life:


Lohan acknowledges [to Vanity Fair] that she was suffering from bulimia: "I was making myself sick."

Lohan says that before hosting NBC's "Saturday Night Live," Tina Fey and "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels sat her down.

"They said, `You need to take care of yourself. We care about you too much, and we've seen too many people do this, and you're talented,' and I just started bawling," Lohan says. "I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it."

"I saw that `SNL' after I did it," she adds. "My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

Lohan says she's doing much better: "You have to learn for yourself and you have to hit rock bottom sometimes to get yourself back to the top."



[OE: Hello to Celebrity Smackers.]

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog