I thought it was local...I thought it said "Socal"...


In the realm of aggregation, I have now discovered that back in August, I made the grade for Social Bookmark News.

The post was entitled "Ontario Empoblog MySpace Friends Network."

The post had no text.

It had a tag of Pligg.

So if I talk about social bookmarks and my close personal MySpace friends such as Bill Engvall, can I make the grade again? Or does the content need to be more delifresh?

But whirrl itself is a free video blog site, with an acceptable use policy. And by referring to this blog, delifresh may be in violation of the following paragraph:


You may not publish or transmit via WHIRRL’s network and equipment any content that WHIRRL reasonably believes...

creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement...



So these poor saps get from delifresh to here, and their minds are messed up by repeated references to Backstreet Boys and who knows what all. Sounds like a legal liability issue to me.

Meanwhile, the parent site, delifresh.info, appears to be down. But the video blog without videos is still going, probably on auto-pilot.

But things were better in June:


by webgrafix on 6/21/06

We are looking for quality links to be added to DeliFresh.info... please take a moment to add yours.



And did you know that Digg has a friends feature?

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog