Costa Mesa Power Failure


When I was in Costa Mesa, I was on the fifth floor of the hotel. This morning, before packing up to head home, I was messing around on my laptop, writing one of my close personal MySpace friends (actually, I've actually met this one, unlike Bill Engvall), when my room lost power.

Actually, the entire hotel lost power (except for emergency backup).

Actually, several businesses around the hotel also lost power, as I found out when I left the hotel an hour later and had to navigate through an intersection without a traffic light.

As far as I can tell, I am the only person who has blogged about this. You heard it here first.

P.S. The emergency power generators powered the elevators, so I didn't have to haul my luggage down six flights of stairs.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog