Happiness and Sadness
Dayli is back.


I am Back. To re-expose myself. As the successful, independent career woman....As the unabashed flirt, forever seeking masculine attention....


Da Goddess is hurt.


I was injured the other night as I was attempting to help a patient. To be quite honest, I thought nothing of it when it first happened. I figured a hot shower, some Tylenol, and a little sleep would be all I needed. I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

After spending the day with doctors and nurse practitioners, I am under orders to do as little as possible. Normally, this would be a welcome thing. Now, I'm left with a lot of time on my hands and the complete and utter inability to do any of the fabulous, fun things I'd like to do with spare moments. I can do nothing. NOTHING. Apparently, even blinking is too strenuous an activity for me. This does not bode well for a busy mom/nurse/blogger/protest warrior/etc. I'm on a full week of bedrest....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog