Brea Mall Mystery
As Melyssa knows, I commented Tuesday evening that I need to get back into the habit of walking. Usually, if I have enough time before work, I'll go to Brea Mall and make a circuit or two in the indoor, temperature-controlled area. Although I was delayed because of a song idea (dang those pesky song ideas!), I arrived at the mall on time...and noticed that significant portions of the parking lot were roped off.

I drove around the perimeter of the mall a bit...and noticed that one of the mall entrances was roped off.

That's when I heard the helicopter noises overhead, and saw the helicopter (type undetermined) hovering over Nordstrom.

So, was I witnessing:



Enquiring minds want to know.

P.S. According to Yahoo!, the Brea Mall is in Los Angeles. Rita Moreno of Arte must own Yahoo! now.

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
All references to "Rita Moreno of Arte" can be found here.

Popular posts from this blog