I didn't do it


Wikipedia now links to an entry in this blog. (If I had a Wikipedia account, I'd trouble myself to correct the "empblog" spelling.)

The entry itself has dated information. For the latest information, go to this page at laradio.com and click on the appropriate letter at the bottom of the page. No updated information on Michael "the Maintenance Man" Burton, by the way.

P.S. Richard Blade's real name is Richard Sheppard. Who knew?

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
Actually, my most famous moment was when a local columnist (David Allen) referred to me (as "Ontario Emperor") in an Inland Valley Daily Bulletin article in the late 1990s.

Don't think I'll make the New York Times any time soon, though...

Popular posts from this blog