Bill - Hope - Cheats on you with Fat Women!


Jason Cage, a radio deejay at Little Rock, Arkansas station, has asked female listeners to call in and contribute names to a "Do Not Date" list. Here are some samples:


Justin L - Hot Springs - Cheats on you with your own SISTER!

Steven S. - Little Rock - Thinks a night out means going to his moms house.

Hunter T. - North Little Rock - Never Showers

Mark F - Little Rock - WILL CHEAT ON YOU WITH ANOTHER MAN!!!

Tyler H - Little Rock - Loves the freshman girls even though he's 26 and not in school!!!



In Little Rock, are there 26 year olds who ARE in school?


Joe F - North Little Rock - MAKES LIL KIM LOOK LIKE A VIRGIN!@!

Sam - Conway - Hooks up with 6 women at one time (CAGE NOTE : Sam is my new hero)

Dustin - Sheridan - He's a Stupid Redneck!



As opposed to a smart redneck.


Cody W - BeeBe - Makes out with his SISTER!

Chris – Little Rock – Tries to control everything you do

Ricky – Little Rock – Still wets the bed

Anthony – Pine Bluff – Pulled an R Kelly



Jason also has a website called feedlindsay.com.

And Ashlee Simpson's "Pieces of Me" was number 18 in his station's top 20 songs of 2004. ("Ya Ya" didn't make the cut.)

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Jennifer said…
"In Little Rock, are there 26 year olds who ARE in school?"

That cracks me up! I was thinking the exact same thing.
Ontario Emperor said…
When I couldn't watch Martha Stewart, I ended up watching Rocky Laporte. One of his jokes was the typical one about being in school x years..."By the fourth year, I was DATING my teacher."
Mary said…
LOL, funny stuff.

But poor Lindsay... On the one hand I think it's sweet that people care enough about her health to start a site like that. On the other hand I think it's difficult enough to have a good self-image being ANY woman, much less one who's in the media's eyes all the time. I don't even much care for the girl as an "actress" or "star" (or whatever it's appropriate to call her) but as a person I feel for her.

Popular posts from this blog