Exile One
I was going to write about Johnny Marr, but then I felt better.

Whilst uploading two new MIDIs to Sloganeering, I took a few minutes to sample my December 2000 collection Exile One. This collection contains the MIDIs "Little Vegas One" and "Little Vegas Two," neither of which are for headbangers. These were written at the same time as the MP3 "Madrid" (no longer available) and the poem Dining in Madrid. You know how John Bell Hood visited Romania? Well, I lived in New Mexico in a similar manner. And everything was mildly captivating (see "Little Vegas One"), then it was very calm (see "Little Vegas Two").

Inspiration is a mysterious thing. Let's face it: if I can write an entire CD (Road Array) about the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, I can write about anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog