saveeverybody.com
One morning while I was walking around downtown Brea, I ran across this article in Orange County Weekly about savekobe.com.

I hope this doesn't start a trend.

As of now, the Michael Jackson Fan Club merchandise page does not include pictures of young boys wearing official shirts saying "Michael is innocent!"

As of now, there is no Scott Peterson fan club website selling "Scott is innocent!" boats.

And I haven't yet found a "Searching for the real killer" t-shirt, although I did find a reference to a I HELPED EXECUTE O.J. SIMPSON sentence t-shirt. (Offered by a talk-show host who states, AIDs: Stands for: "Another Infected Dying Sodomite" and God has the right to forgive murderers but we don't [have the right] because we're not God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog