New, Improved Digital Judge For My Ears Only
Well, I had a rather hectic evening after finding the article below. Most of the Ontario Emperor songs that are (as of now) available at http://www.mp3.com/oemperor/ were created on a Macintosh that has long since bit the dust. Rather than trying to find all the CDs with the copies of the mp3s, I downloaded the entire lot from my mp3.com account, to ensure that I don't lose them after December.

Once I had them downloaded, I decided to try MusicMatch's audio CD creation capability, which I had never tried before. My goal: an expanded version of the Digital Judge CD.

For those who are not familiar with the original CD, it consists of three song groups with five songs each:

"Finding My Anonymity."
"Or a Little Faster."
"Winter at Halfway House."
"Marooned with Mary Ann."
"Down the Pyro Lawn."

"Finding My Serenity."
"Gonna Walk."
"Deeper in Debt."
"November."
"Trashed Your Room."

"Finding My Tax Return."
"Run to the Snare."
"Football You Bet."
"I Demand a Japanese Car."
"Side of the Grove."

For my personal Digital Judge Deluxe CD, I added six more songs:

"Or a Little Rougher" (a rearrangement of "Or a Little Faster").
"Deeper in Debt (Jerry)" (no-brainer; this is a re-arrangement of "Deeper in Debt").
"Dial 911 at Boulder."

The collection was rounded out by my three-parter from 2000:
"Rudy Left."
"Surround."
"Road Array."

Wow! With a 21 song CD, I feel like Elvis Costello or sumfin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog