All Those Years Ago
Here's a link to Victorian Lace's site. I used to play Hold 'Em Poker with her.

From the site:

The Victorian Era is the eclectic period of time between the mid- and the late 19th century, covering the 64-year reign of Queen Victoria from 1837 to 1901. Though Queen Victoria's reign over England ended in 1901 when she passed away, the era which bore her name continued on for several more years, creating styles, fashions, and symbols of a gilded age, rich with elegance, splendor, and romance.

Often I have heard other people who share my interest for Victoriana proclaim that they sometimes feel that they were born in the wrong century, and I completely understand what they are saying. I am a lover of all things Victorian, from the rich diversity of Victorian styles to the incomparable glamour of a bygone era. While visiting my webpages, I hope that you will find something here that interests you, informs you, or delights you, and that perhaps this site will give you a small glimpse into the grace and beauty of "Yesteryear". .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog