Versus
Proof, if any is needed, that I live in southern California, not Canada:

This morning I was listening to Depeche Mode's"Sister of Night".

Initially I was thinking about the falsity of the statement "Martin writes it and Dave sings it." In most cases this is simply untrue. Dave and Martin often band together in two-part harmony, and this is what gives Depeche Mode songs their (in the words of George Harrison) extra texture.

As I thought about the recent Gore vs. Gahan debates of the last several years, my mind wandered to the hot topic down here - namely, the Shaq vs. Kobe debates of the last several years.

Is Shaq a spoiled child who takes his ball from the playground when he doesn't get his own way? Is Kobe a spoiled child who seeks to control everything and anything in the Lakers organization?

Time will tell...

Comments

Ontario Emperor said…
This soap opera continues. As of today (Tuesday 6/22/2004) I have heard two conflicting stories - one stating that Shaq again demanded a trade on Monday, another stating that there has been no contact between the Lakers and Shaq's people.

Popular posts from this blog