Fiddler Meets Wayne Brady
Excerpts from a post on Yahoo's Whose Line Is It Anyway group.

My daughter and I are both involved in a local theater production. One night, at the end of rehearsal, my daughter tape-recorded the song "Matchmaker" so that she could work on her part at home. Her parts occur at the end of the song, so she recorded the whole thing.

After rehearsal, we got in the car to go home, and I told her about a "Whose Line" episode that I had seen the night before. (Unbeknownst to either of us, she accidentally recorded our conversation.)

As we drove home, she rewound and played her recording of "Matchmaker," which sounded something like this.

---

(Girls' voices)
...
Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Plan me no plans
I'm in no-

(Man's voice)
THE REVENUER OF VERONA!
READ A BOOK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog