Next - The Musical!
I just bought a Devo DVD a few days ago, so I've been doing a lot of online reading about the band. The best thing that I've read so far is that review of a July 22, 2003 appearance:

Review by: Cuzin Rog
Written on: Jul 27, 2003

I thought they kinda rocked. Except I was hoping they would play "Dancing Queen" or at least "Knowning you Knowing Me". I didn't think their appearance or weight seemed that bad. They cook with a lot of fat and pastries in Sweden. It was good to see the old yellow suits and flower pot hats again but I thought Bjorn's goatee was a little dark. Usually Swedes are more blond. I thought all the original members were supposed to play the show. I didn't recognize the drummer. Maybe Frieda will return and join them next show. Rock on. We're all DEVO! Love Bob II.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog