And I Know What Chicken of the Sea Is, Too
A similarly between Ashlee Simpson and myself - I am also officially a personality.

I was checking my Blogpatrol searches and found the following entry:


12/01/2005 14:55:47 ontario emperor (Google)


I confirmed that the search didn't originate from my current employer or any past employer (it came from a services company, but I'm not currently using the service).

Granted that there are a lot more references to Ashlee (over a million) than to myself (less than 5,000 as Google counts such things, but true references to me, rather than to emperors who happen to be in Ontario, probably don't exceed 1,000).

So I tried some other personalities (no offense):



However, most of these people probably don't have a biography at celebstation.com. Ashlee Simpson does. A few worthless bits of data:

  • Ashlee's middle name is Nicole, so her full name is Ashlee Nicole Simpson. No wonder she dyed her hair brunette.

  • She is 5 feet 7 inches tall.

  • At age 11, she was the youngest person ever admitted to the School of American Ballet (which presumably does not teach hoedowns).

  • Her album "Autobiography" sold over 398,000 copies in its first week of release.

Comments

Anonymous said…
(laughs) No offense taken at all -- I'm amused, actually...it's not often that me, Dave Barry, and Ashlee Simpson get mentioned in the same post.

-- Michael
Ontario Emperor said…
I just hope that you and Dave don't have acid reflux. That disease appears to be especially debilitating. :)

Popular posts from this blog