Traveling and Ignorance


When you are traveling, you are often cut off from your usual news sources.

I believe that it was Monday around noon when I was driving through Las Vegas, listening to Dan Patrick on ESPN Radio 920. He was talking about his upcoming appearance on David Letterman, comparing Letterman to Carson, talking with his guests about Letterman, and so forth.

Then Tuesday morning I was listening to Colin Cowherd, who was remarking that unusual things happen on Letterman whenever Dan Patrick appears. The last time Patrick was on Letterman, Farrah Fawcett was acting strangely.

Still don't know what happened, other than the fact that Michael Richards was somehow involved.

For the moment, it's nice to be alone in my ignorance, but it's time that I educate myself.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog