Actually, I Think He's Too Busy

Did you know that the pope has a blog?


During this afternoon’s lunch, the Cardinal next to me put ice in his glass of Merlot. His first sin was ordering the Merlot; the second sin was adding ice.

I’m sorry for being a wine snob, but it’s just wrong to add ice to red wine. Furthermore, why drink the restaurant’s house Merlot, when there was a perfectly fine Pinot available? I call those actions an abomination.



Did you know that the pope has another blog?


As was widely reported, Sunday mass was attended by nearly 200,000 Pilgrims. How can the Body of Christ compete with turkey and cranberry sauce? Not very dignified.

I wish The Pilgrims would visit other cities, too. It seems that other cities are visited only by tourists. What is it with The Pilgrims and the Vatican? The Pilgrims are protestants, are they not? I know there's something here I'm not getting.



Did you know the pope has yet another blog?


...Tried getting God to give me Mary Poppins powers, but to no avail....


Truth to tell, there is an unofficial blog entitled The Pope Blog, and unless the Pope goes by the name Jimbo (not to be confused with KCAL FM's Jimbo), the Pope ain't writing it.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog