Can anyone confirm this?
From Erin, in an account of her Valentine's Day dinner:


After we'd ordered our meal, Rand asked me if I noticed how the wait staff is trained to stroke the man's ego...I hadn't. "When you ordered," he told me, "he just kind of nodded and said okay. But when I ordered, it was 'Oh, yes, excellent choice sir."

I did notice this when we ordered our dessert. Rand ordered fruit sorbet, followed up by "Yes, a perfect way to finish off." Heh. Interesting things that I don't notice...probably because I don't do much fine dining. ;)



I've never noticed this. Now I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if it's true. All I know is that one of the women in the Lakeview Cafe called me "hon." But then again, she probably calls her dog "hon."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog