The Experiment
Seb's Blog is conducting an experiment. I'd love to quote from the blog, but if I quote from his blog in my blog, it will ruin the experiment. However, I can safely state that the experiment involves Google, a major city in France, a hotel chain, and a number of words that would be of interest to those who like a major city in France and a hotel chain. To find out what I'm blabbering about, go to Seb's Blog (see the links on the left of my blog), read the entry for January 14th, and wait. While you're waiting, search Google for "Seb's Blog Trista Ryan Gerald Ford."

Personally, I think the experiment will fail. While Seb's Blog will appear somewhere in the list, the...uh...professionals will do everything in their power to ensure that they are first in the list.

Here's a search that's a little less random. "Slim Whitman D A Pennebaker Saddam Hussein."

OK, I'll quit with this one: "Eddykins Lenale Meadowsidhe Madonna."

Now I just need to come up with a search string that a real human being would actually use. "Howard Dean Explodes" has already been taken. "Wesley Clark Withdraws From Race" shows promise. (It's a leap year...politics rules.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog