Sadly, it fits


In the last millennium, when I was BBS'ing, I was (only) joking (my dear) on Starfish's and Bloose's board and referred to myself as a "fount of all knowledge."

When I was told (after calling the Constitution Party a bunch of Communists) that I have so much knowledge, I was about to reply that I am actually a fount of all knowledge, not just a fount of so much knowledge.

When (after investigating Mideast McDonald's marketing) I was referred to as a wealth of information, I was about to point out that I am actually a fount of all knowledge, not a wealth of information.

Then I found this acronym definition:


FOAK...

Fount of All Knowledge (slang for a know-it-all)



And I just thought that this blog was a tribute to the Beatles' white album.

And a FOAKing good tribute at that.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog