Vacation




No, not THAT.

I'm talking about MY vacation.

Beginning tomorrow, the family will be driving across country. I'll leave them in the middle of the vacation for a business trip, then return to vacation mode for a while.

Until late August, updates will be intermittent and more than likely audio updates.

If you really need an up-to-date blogging fix, visit the blogs on my Blogrolling list to the left. And tell them Ontie sent you. (I'm actually called "Ontie" when I play Yahoo! Texas Hold'Em Poker....Long story. Actually not, but I'm on vacation.)

From the Ontario Empoblog

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a wonderful vacation! :)
Photominer said…
Have a great vacation! Take lots of pictures of garbage cans (I think it was you who had that interest wasn't it?)!

Popular posts from this blog