Hablaba Voting, and My Voting


From the Hablaba blog:


I did the whole touchscreen voting thing today, which makes me a bit nervous. Sure, the paper printout that I didn't get to keep matched what I pressed, but I don't know what was transmitted where.

Like it matters around here, anyway. I wonder if Vegas puts odds on California election results. If so, I'm going out there next year and betting since I know how it's going to turn out.



For the record, my paper matched my electronic. Coolness.

Regarding my actual votes, I will note that I voted for two people that have been characterized as "too extreme" for California. The two? Lieutenant Governor candidate Tom McClintock and Attorney General candidate Jerry Brown.

And yes, I voted for Tony Ballardo.

From the Ontario Empoblog (Latest OVVA news here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog