Someone Always Preserves Something

Well, this evening I read the following (no links for reasons that will become obvious within seconds):


Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Last Picture
Due to apparent lack of authorship interest in this site (with a few exceptions), this will be the last Random Picture posted. I will delete the site at the end of this week. Thanks to all who participated. It was fun while it lasted.

Buster



It was weird to write an entry, knowing that it would soon disappear. So I copied it (based upon a picture of a couple on a park bench):


Thursday, June 02, 2005

Laugh Out

Yes, I assure you, that's how they did it on Laugh In. Arte Johnson would make a suggestive comment to Ruth Buzzi, and then Ruth would lie on the park bench and make suggestive gestures. Really really. No, she wouldn't hit him with a purse. Who told you that? And who's this "Buster" that you've been talking about in your sleep? And this random picture random story thing? I swear that starting next week, I'll search for that random picture random story thing and find out who this "Buster" is....

posted by Ontario Emperor @ 12:06 AM



Of all of my contributions, this one is probably my favorite:


Sunday, May 22, 2005

Little Charlotte Johnson Broke My Heart

I was young then...very young...but I still remember little Charlotte Johnson. Me and John and Lionel would go down to the park and just stare at little Charlotte. Although we were only two years old, we were ready to get married. I can't remember what my conception of married life was at that time, but I think it involved having Charlotte's momma making cookies for us. Oh, Charlotte's momma. Lionel would walk up to Charlotte and say, "I wanna get married," and Charlotte's momma would just laugh at us. Broke our hearts. I moved away from that neighborhood a couple of years after that, but I understand that Lionel and Charlotte went to the senior prom together, but that was only after Charlotte's momma stole all of her girl's baby clothes and ran off to...Charlotte, North Carolina, of course.

posted by Ontario Emperor @ 8:44 PM



The embedded links were well hidden (I included no embedded links in my last post), so here they are, for posterity's sake:

http://www.luma-electronic.cz/lp/a/John/john_gh.htm

http://www.charlottescloset.com/

Sad right now...

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog