No Type, Sherlock

Courtesy the Inland Empress and PsychoToddler, I have found the following entry from petrean.net. To avoid offending sensitive persons, I will not reproduce the graphic in this blog entry; you have to click on the link.


In what was a very amusing end to the evening yesterday, it was brought to my attention that there exists a scale for categorising stools. In other words, there exists an official means for determining what kind of faeces you're responsible for....It's called the "Bristol Scale for Stool Form"....

[graphic]


...I think this would be fantastic if someone with more graphics skills than me could hack up a nice poster with suitably changed captions, along the lines of "When the shit hits the fan... find out what kind you've got!"...



This is fair warning to my blog readers - if I cryptically refer to "Type 1" or "Type 7" or "long transit" or "short transit," come back here for the explanation.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

gg said…
100 hours! That's like a week, I cannot believe digestion ever takes that long. And you gotta remember that all the other food you ate over the last 100 hours is still in you. Eww.